Forum

Forum-Navigation

Bitte , um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

For Sale: Toyota Supra MK4 / 600 HP!!

Hi,

I am Michael and i am from the Netherlands.

I want to sell me Toyota supra MK4 and am trying to reach different countries to see if maybe people from other country’s might be interested in my car.

if you have an advice website for me to post the selling of my car to reach more people in your country then please lett me know!
please say everything in english towards me!

I am selling an 1993 UK spec toyota supra mk4!
it is an full options version and is a 6 speed manual it was an twinturbo originaly but is nog a big single turbo!

it has about 600 HP with a bit less then 700 Nm Torque!!! a real rocket!

i have a big specifications list wich can be given by email but picture’s wil now say more i think!

Hallo michael,

Very beautiful supra which you have, can you a price say and km conditions?
I think that many people have interes of your Supra, but give it 2 problems:

First of all, the price, will be surely not cheap

Secondly: If you drive in Switzerland with this car, then it goes 1 minute and the police puts you for 30 years into the Prison 😀

greez Daniel

very nice car mate! also the colour is fantastic!

600 horses and 700 NM sounds excellent 8o :] 8)

i wish you a lot of success in selling your „Kamasupra“ 😀

The Car is in exelent condition. it has about 140.000+ Km’s on her but she has just had an good engine rebuild wich has only been driven in so she has only done like 600 km’s since the engine rebuild.

so she runs very perfectly
the price is offcourse important and supra’s arent cheap though i think the price i want is not bad because of the engine and bodywork en its after all an turbo driven manual.

im selling her for 20.000 euro’s.

greetings, Michael

by the way!!!,

dont wory about the police just push the pedal to the metal and the wont come near you!!

thrust me i have shown many ferrari’s , porche’s lamborgini’s etc. only the rear end of this car once this baby comes there is no stopping her you will be pushed in the seat with a impressive force!!! 😀

i think 20’000 Euros is a very good price for a car in that conditions…

Copyright

© Toyota Drivers Club Switzerland. All rights reserved.
Mehr zum Copyright